[ExI] Book layout template & print / ebook venue

Tara Maya tara at taramayastales.com
Thu Aug 27 18:13:28 UTC 2015

It’s fine to hire someone to format your book, but don’t go through an intermediary to SELL your book. They could steal your rights, at worst, and just milk you of a lot of the profits you’d otherwise make, at best. It’s easy to upload your book to KDP and other online sites.

In fact, for an ebook, I wouldn’t even suggest hiring someone to format it, but print is much trickier. It’s worth it to hire a designer for that.

http://blog.bookbaby.com/2013/04/the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly-in-book-interiors/

Tara Maya
Blog <http://taramayastales.blogspot.com/>  |  Twitter <https://twitter.com/taramayastales>  |  Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Unfinished-Song-Epic-Fantasy/310271375658211?ref=hl>  |  Amazon <http://www.amazon.com/Tara-Maya/e/B004HAI038/ref=sr_tc_2_0?qid=1349796143&sr=8-2-ent>  |  Goodreads <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/2951879.Tara_Maya>