[ExI] Tri Alpha Energy

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Aug 27 19:25:31 UTC 2015

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Stephen Van Sickle

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 10:43 AM, John Clark <johnkclark at gmail.com> wrote:

Tri Alpha Energy … they're trying to develop fusion power using the Hydrogen-Boron reaction which is one of the cleanest nuclear reaction known …But there is still a long way to go.

http://news.sciencemag.org/physics/2015/08/secretive-fusion-company-makes-reactor-breakthrough

http://news.sciencemag.org/physics/2015/06/mystery-company-blazes-trail-fusion-energy

  John K Clark

John, if the British work out either this or Skylon, if they can make either of these technologies do what they say it will do, I will hoist the union jack in front of my house, devour a lime pie with tea and crumpets, and personally write a heartfelt letter to Her Majesty apologizing for that bit of unpleasantness in the Boston Harbor in 1773.