[ExI] Man’s Greatest Achievement – Nikola Tesla on Akashic engineering and the future of humanity

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 07:30:57 UTC 2015

Of course Tesla was using the language and scientific knowledge of his
times. The article was published in 1930 but written in 1907, shortly
after Einstein's paper that introduced special relativity and
explained the luminiferous ether away.

Your translation of Tesla's words translated in time-independent
scientific language - we are learning to control the fundamental
nature and forces of space-time, and in the future we will do awesome
things with them - seems close to what Tesla had in mind, but I
disagree on "he is not saying much about the spiritual meaning."

Man's "triumph over the physical world, his crowning achievement which
would place him beside his Creator and fulfill his ultimate destiny"
is spiritual meaning: our descendants will use science and technology
to do anything they will dream of, including God-like achievements.

Tesla's words here and elsewhere are "scientific poetry" meant to
inspire and energize.