[ExI] Religious Idiocy Triumphs Over Science Yet Again

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat Dec 5 18:17:50 UTC 2015

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Dan TheBookMan
…

​are ​Donald Trump, Ben Carson and Ted Cruz, world class ignoramuses all. …  John K Clark

Donald Trump: graduated from Wharton school of business, became a self-made multi-billionaire.

>…If inheriting millions makes someone self-made, then I guess "self-made" is a useless term now…Dan

Using John’s numbers, he inherited 40 million, now is about 4 billion.  That’s 100-fold increase, when the stock market increased by about a factor of 20 to 25 in that same four decades.

I grant there was plenty of luck involved.  Lucky is good.