[ExI] Religious Idiocy Triumphs Over Science Yet Again

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 17:40:31 UTC 2015

On Sat, Dec 5, 2015 at 7:28 PM, Dan TheBookMan <danust2012 at gmail.com> wrote:

​> ​
> The corrective for this is probably returning where possible property

​Return to who? ​

​With the exception of Antarctica and Greenland every square inch of land
on the planet has been fought over hundreds of times,  ​and all the parties
involved in those ancient conflicts are all long dead.

​> ​
>  They were wiped out by disease and conquest. Not every last one of them,
> especially their children, deserved that.

​So I must pay you money because my great great great great great
grandfather was unjust to your ​great great great great great grandfather?

> ​> ​
> Take the example of Sand Creek in Colorado
> ​ [...]​

​What's the point? All the villains and all the heros of that incident have
been dead for well over a century.  History is bloody and unjust, all
history not just the history of people with European descent. Deal with it.
 ​

​  John K Clark​