[ExI] Zuckerberg just bought 26 days of world peace?

Ben bbenzai at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 7 18:59:32 UTC 2015

Tara Maya <tara at taramayastales.com> wrote:

"It's interesting to imagine a future (fairly far out) where planets
become the rural resource providers to the urban space station cities"

I can agree that planets could well provide a lot of our resources in the longer-term future, but 'rural' is hardly the word I'd use to describe planetary-scale strip-mines. And in any case, they'd only last so long until you'd devoured them right down to, and including, the core.

Ben Zaiboc