[ExI] robot rides bicycle

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 16:49:44 UTC 2015

Thanks Spike that is cool! That's the first time I've seen something like
that; we've seen computers do stuff that we find difficult, like solving
calculus problems, for decades but finding a robot that is good at
something we find easy, like riding a bike, is much rarer.  Or at least it
used to be rare but the times they are a changin.

 John K Clark