[ExI] Job openings on AI and xrisk at FHI

Michael Butler butler.two.one at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 18:20:56 UTC 2015

>> ​Watching the tellie as learning, eh?  I would have to paraphrase Lewis
Grizzard:  If I did that they might as well take my brain out and stomp
that sucker flat.

I hear ya. But srsly, daytime dramas practically write themselves and so
they facilitate picking up {conversational language-x}. Love/pop songs,
same deal.

News can be good too. Chat shows, as long as they're not too intellectual.
Comedy is a mixed bag. When you get to Benny Hill, you're definitely on
your own.