[ExI] Religious Idiocy Triumphs Over Science Yet Again

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 19:21:13 UTC 2015

Response to John Clark:

You are certainly right that most educated people do not have a high
religious sense.  All I am saying is that it is not incompatible.  For
years I have wondered about Wm F Buckley, and how such a smart man can be a
Roman Catholic.

However:  I saw what breaking from the church (Methodist) did to my family
and me, and it is not unlikely that some people stay in the church and avow
religiosity just to avoid family difficulties.  I still don't think that
ALL  intelligent people are nonreligious at their core.

Personally I think old Ben was as atheist as they come.

bill w