[ExI] Religious Idiocy Triumphs Over Science Yet Again

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 11:59:16 UTC 2015

There is another view. In F1 racing it was once suddenly forbidden to use
turbo-charged motors. I don't care much for that auto racing sport anyway,
but non the less I felt some anger toward those who banned turbos.

Many years later, F1 was better than ever, even without turbo-chargers.

Now, some stupidity driven ban has been imposed over the telescope
diameter. Perhaps it's time to employ longer exposition times and some
clever reconstruction of what might going on to get just such a picture?

https://protokol2020.wordpress.com/