[ExI] need a new word/suffix

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Dec 13 05:23:07 UTC 2015

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Adrian Tymes

>…"All we have to fear is phobiphobia."

Controls engineers love the Roosevelt quote “…all we have to feah is feah itself…” for it is the classic unstable system, pole in the right half plane.  It practically invites a Monte Python parody as the president confidently makes the statement.  The broadcast ends, he sits back.  Starts to look around nervously, which make him nervous which causes him to break out into a cold sweat, which causes him to jump with a startle, which causes him to exclaim OH DEAH, which causes him to shriek in terror…