[ExI] no end of morons

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 17:37:45 UTC 2015

On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 10:43 AM, John Clark <johnkclark at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 11:28 AM, William Flynn Wallace <
> foozler83 at gmail.com> wrote
>

>> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/solar-farm-suck-up-the-sun_566e9aeee4b0e292150e5d66
>>

> I wonder if that's real or came from
> ​ ​
> something like
> ​ ​
> The Onion; that's seems almost too dumb to be true even for
> environmentalists.
> ​ ​
> And being led by a "​r
> etired science teacher
> ​"?​
>
> ​  John K Clark​
>
> ​ You gotta wonder if the media only interview the wackos. Otherwise there
> is no news, right?  Ordinary, logical opinions are not news anymore.

​The Onion can only be funny if there's a chance that real people are like
whatever it is they are satirizing.

"The only difference between reality and and fiction is that fiction has to
be credible."  ​

​Mark Twain

But I would emend your response to read 'true even for right wing nuts'.
This environmentalist is fully for solar/wind/nuclear/.

​You would not believe who got to teach science in southern Mississippi
when I was growing up.  Start with coaches....