[ExI] Religious Idiocy Triumphs Over Science Yet Again

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 05:30:11 UTC 2015

On Tue, Dec 15, 2015 at 10:29 AM, William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com
> wrote:

> I challenge everyone on this list to say that they would turn down the job
> of running the country by fiat if it was offered to them.  (thanks for the
> idea, Plato)

If things got to the point that said offer could sincerely be made to me, I
fear it would be an offer in name only, and I would lack a practical
ability to decline.  As in, not "Would you like to run the country?" but,
"You're now our acting President.  We'll swear you in once we have time,
assuming there's anyone left to do so.  Right now, we need you to..."