[ExI] heeeeeeehehehehehehheheeeee

Tara Maya tara at taramayastales.com
Thu Dec 17 16:01:20 UTC 2015

Good point, Anders. Pandering is the wrong word. Rather, it could be that by constantly interacting with people who have even more extreme opinions (the trolls in the comments are far worse), he’s slowly moved to a more extreme position that still feels like it’s “middle of the road” because the markers have been moved.

In a similar way, Trump’s extremely racist and horrid remarks are now making anyone who doesn’t want to throw out all Muslims look sane by comparison. It’s moved the conversation further toward the extreme, even for those who want to be moderate.

Tara Maya
Blog <http://taramayastales.blogspot.com/>  |  Twitter <https://twitter.com/taramayastales>  |  Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Unfinished-Song-Epic-Fantasy/310271375658211?ref=hl>  |  Amazon <http://www.amazon.com/Tara-Maya/e/B004HAI038/ref=sr_tc_2_0?qid=1349796143&sr=8-2-ent>  |  Goodreads <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/2951879.Tara_Maya>