[ExI] heeeeeeehehehehehehheheeeee

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 07:42:16 UTC 2015

On Sun, Dec 13, 2015 at 6:52 PM, Will Steinberg <steinberg.will at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dilbert can be funny, but I find it hard to enjoy after reading Scott
> Adams' insane misogynistic blog posts.  They're ridiculous.  Highlights:
> comparing women to children and mentally handicapped people, saying that
> women getting the door held for them, dates paid for, and being able to
> withhold sex means we live in a society dominated by women/they shouldn't
> complain about inequality, insinuating that men interrupt women because
> women talk too much, &c.  It's sad, delusional stuff.

### I asked if you are a feminist because what you write sounds exactly
like the kind of bizarre, defamatory socjus stuff that they use to attack
reasonable people. I usually don't read Adams' blog but spurred by your
accusatory tone I did go through his recent posts, including the ones about
matriarchy/patriarchy, and I all I see is a reasoned analysis of current
social issues, by somebody who claims to be a feminist himself (of course,
not the third-wave type).

Rafał