[ExI] heeeeeeehehehehehehheheeeee

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 05:28:43 UTC 2015

On Fri, Dec 25, 2015 at 12:49 PM, William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com
> wrote:

So, if I were able to genetically modify people, one of the first things
> I'd modify is the Openness dimension in personality.

### I don't think I would want to further increase my offspring's openness.
I would strongly consider reducing neuroticism, slightly reducing
agreeableness, carefully calibrating extraversion, and significantly
boosting conscientiousness. That of course, after massively boosting IQ and
predicted healthy lifespan, optimizing immune function, boosting strength
and endurance, and giving them a pleasing yet unique appearance.

Soon, elves will walk the Earth, without the silly ears.

Rafał