[ExI] Zombie glutamate

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 16:40:04 UTC 2015

Here is my question:  even if you could identify the exact electrical and
chemical goings-on in the brain when a person experiences some sensation,
what exactly will you know?  How will it help you know something else?  We
know, for ex., that the amygdala is involved in emotions, particularly
anger.  How does that help us understand anger and how to deal with it?  I
am not saying that it is a waste of time, I just want to know what you
intend to do with the answers?

bill w