[ExI] Zombie glutamate

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 22:18:20 UTC 2015

On Sat, Feb 14, 2015  Brent Allsop <brent.allsop at canonizer.com> wrote:

> Tomaz, William, and many others, it seems to me from what they say, still
> don't understand what a redness quale is or is not.

You keep saying stuff like that but I would maintain that there is not a
single member of this list who believes that redness and electromagnetic
waves with a wavelength of  650 nm are the same thing. And they didn't need
your paper to figure it out.

> how can you prove to everyone, qualitatively, experimentally, whether it
> is system structure

You can't. You can't prove anything about consciousness to a third party
and so obsessing over it is a lot like video games, a complete waste of
time.

 John K Clark