[ExI] Zombie glutamate

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 12:02:10 UTC 2015

Yes. This "enough storage" is the key.

And very likely, a MB would suffice.

The time component - how fast emulation, relatively to the current one we
can achieve with a today's PC?

I guess at least 1/1000 we should be able to. Maybe even more.

It's another matter if we are smart enough to perform these emulations in a
short time span.

But eventually, it's pretty much inescapable road to go.

No "irreducible complexity" or "spirituality" spells can prevent it.

https://protokol2020.wordpress.com/