[ExI] RES: More Advanced Extraterrestrials

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 16:30:54 UTC 2015

Being the first, or at least being among the first few is the only logical
solution to the Fermi's paradox.

The great filter necessary for this, is the small probability for the first
cell or something equally non spectacular.

Arthur C. Clarke once wrote an essay called We’ll Never Conquer Space.

The great visionary could be wrong. We might do it, after all.

https://protokol2020.wordpress.com/