[ExI] A paranormal prediction for the next year

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Jan 13 17:08:12 UTC 2015

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace
…

>…Jimmy Carter (according to my dentist this morning) caused the high gas prices of the 70s.  Accordingly, Obama must be responsible for the lowered prices.  QED.  bill w

BillW, if your dentist was smart enough to make it into and through dental school, she is smart enough to realize American presidents do not dictate gas prices.

Explain to her that low gas prices are being caused by fracking with little influence from Obama, and that Jimmy Carter caused Ronald Reagan.