[ExI] Exi list sending mail again!

Harvey Newstrom mail at harveynewstrom.com
Wed Jan 14 03:15:26 UTC 2015

I agree with the other security professionals.  The more we learn, the less
it looks like an external state-sponsored attack.  The addresses they traced
don't go back to the claimed country.  The dialect they detected was the
wrong one for that country.  None of the initial communications mentioned
the Sony film until after the media published that reason.  The software
used is common on the Internet for download and re-use, so it doesn't lead
to anybody.  Almost every claim leading to a specific country has later been
demonstrated to be false.

--
Harvey Newstrom   www.HarveyNewstrom.com