[ExI] A paranormal prediction for the next year

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Jan 15 19:45:09 UTC 2015

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Kelly Anderson

>…I am by no means a fan of SA. They are horrible to their women, their homosexuals…-Kelly

Kelly SA doesn’t have homosexuals; it’s illegal there.  Same with Iran.  But don’t take my word for it, here’s the leader himself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAel96pxGeI

Similarly France doesn’t have guns, for they are illegal there.  The American press is most puzzled over how the cartoon factory was shot up in a country which has all those gun laws.