[ExI] SETI for Post Singularity Civs

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 17:15:47 UTC 2015

On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 10:53 AM, John Clark <johnkclark at gmail.com> wrote:

> If large-scale engineering looks exactly like non-large non-engineering
> then I can not know. But does it? I don't think so.

There are some hypotheses floating around that some of the pulsars and
binary star systems are artificial (starivores). I think that it would be
interesting to speculate about large-scale engineering that could be
mistaken for natural phenomena. Some of the panspermia people also have
some curious contributions here; such as the organic molecule nebulas and
the speculations about dead bacteria nebulas.

starivores:
http://student.vub.ac.be/~clvidal/writings/Vidal-Starivore-Binary.pdf

- Bryan
http://heybryan.org/