[ExI] My personal "intelligence" failure regarding Bitcoin...

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 17:02:27 UTC 2015

On Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 10:39 AM, Bryan Bishop <kanzure at gmail.com> wrote:

> There are many assets that you will never be first to investigate before
> anyone else. That there exist people who have evaluated something prior to
> you should not be a tremendous letdown

On a more general note, apparently I wrote the following quote a few months
ago, which might help explain some of the trends you are observing:

""""
Most new ideas are worthless because the market price of "an idea you
haven't evaluated yet" is at most zero or sometimes even negative because
the supply of "ideas you haven't evaluated yet" is practically unlimited
and the demand for such is upper-bounded by available human resources,
time, memory, limited amounts of motivation, etc.
""""

- Bryan
http://heybryan.org/
1 512 203 0507