[ExI] SETI for Post Singularity Civs

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 08:16:57 UTC 2015

> different from our present rudimentary systems. They will require a quiet
safe place to run their virtual reality civilisations. To me, that means
away from solar systems.

Some may want to make their own galaxy the quite place with no supernovae
and such.

Okay most left the building for the empty intergalactic space according to
you. And left the entire galaxy of matter and energy to us?

Who is going to build our garden of joy right here and everywhere else?

Don't you see the necessity that every, once civilizations bearing galaxy
is to be reconstructed, soon after?