[ExI] supplements

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 22:56:21 UTC 2015

On Jul 1, 2015 11:36 AM, "William Flynn Wallace" <foozler83 at gmail.com>
wrote:
> The best supplement most of us have never heard of?

There's a reason we haven't, and it probably is not mere lack of
advertising.

> This is likely not the place to recommend supplements to the group,

If you're going to recommend things that can easily have quantifiable
evidence if they work (such as drugs), please show said quantifiable
evidence.

> but this drug is natural,

Snake venom is natural too.

> has been used for hundreds of years (by the Chinese)

So has gunpowder.  Or for hundreds-of-years-old drugs, tobacco and alcohol.

> and is just amazing

Drug highs often seem amazing, from the perspective of those taking the
drug.