[ExI] what is this?

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 09:37:28 UTC 2015

On 2 July 2015 at 06:52, spike wrote:
> Please, can anyone here give me any insight regarding what the heck this is?
> http://panterraweb.com/
>
> What language is it in, what is the subject matter, that kind of thing,
> perhaps any information at all about where it came from?  Is there a way to
> translate a page like this?  Sorta looks Russian or Greek or something, but
> I am trying to figure out where it came from and what it is.

It is a Bulgarian general interest 'How to' website.

Quote:
On holiday in Sofia. A few valuable tips for a pleasant holiday in the capital
How to deal with streptococcal infections?
How to find a hobby?
Organizing and conducting birthday
How to organize your wedding party? (part two)

A web page translator is better than pasting text in as it keeps the
format and photos.

If you use the Google Chrome browser, that has a web page translation option.
If Chrome is not your normal browser, open up both browsers and copy
the web page link into Chrome.

The MS Bing translator is also reasonable for web page translation.
Go to <https://www.bing.com/translator/>
and paste in text or the website address.

BillK