[ExI] what is this?

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Jul 3 14:59:55 UTC 2015

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Anders Sandberg

>...There are other more devious possibilities, but that's the
simplest...BillK

NO!  There are no other possibilities!  NONE!  No way Jose, not.  Never did
that, didn't even google on it.  BillK's Damien Broderick theory is ALL
THERE IS to see here, move along.

>…No new-found  interest in heavy metal music?

Anders Sandberg…

Um… SURE that’s it, heavy metal.  Took it up recently with a passion.  Nothing to do with any Bulgarian blue samovars.  I know nothing about those.  The young people are doing them these days, but not I.  It was just something I saw on Darknet and didn’t even read the article, or not much of it.  So no.  Metal.  Found a really good album, by Pat Boone, called In a Metal Mood, featuring his cover of Alice Cooper’s No More Mr. Nice Guy and other rock favorites:

http://www.last.fm/music/Pat+Boone/In+a+Metal+Mood