[ExI] PNAS paper on aging in the young

Tom Nowell nebathenemi at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 7 15:48:04 UTC 2015

Quantification of biological aging in young adults is the paper. I followed the link from the BBC website story Ageing rates vary widely, says study - BBC News .
 I have a horrible feeling Yahoo is going to shred this email horribly, so if the links come out as gibberish, go to the BBC news website, look under the health tab for today's story called "Ageing rates vary widely" and follow the link from there.
It seems it's not just neurological health that could benefit from early intervention (as Mike Darwin has been saying for years), this study indicates you can track widely variable rates in decline of multiple body systems in the 30s. Time I paid more attention to my diet.
Tom
|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| Quantification of biological aging in young adultsAuthor contributions: D.W.B., A.C., R.P., and T.E.M. designed research;  |
|  |
| View on www.pnas.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

|   |
| Ageing rates vary widely, says study - BBC NewsA study of people born in the same year has uncovered a huge difference in the speed at which their bodies age. |
|  |
| View on www.bbc.co.uk | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |