[ExI] TECH ANSWER

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon Jun 8 21:26:12 UTC 2015

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace
Sent: Monday, June 08, 2015 2:05 PM
To: ExI chat list
Subject: [ExI] TECH ANSWER

Q - does the printer print in black and white?

A - no - it prints only black - the white is in the paper

Oh, now ya done it.  The yahoos will immediately start thinking of ways to create white ink to use with black paper.

Or how about this: recall how when you were a kid you did secret codes by writing with lemon juice.  The paper looks blank, but then you run a hair dryer over it or put in the oven and the message appears.  That was a long time ago, and no one really knows how to use a pen to write by hand anymore, most of us don’t.  But we can type like a bat outta hell.  So we get an empty ink cartridge, fill it with lemon juice, see if we can print out typed invisible messages.  Cool!