[ExI] Natasha got quoted in the daily mall

Max More max at maxmore.com
Fri Jun 12 22:50:31 UTC 2015

On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 1:42 PM, Anders Sandberg <anders at aleph.se> wrote:

> *Från: * Giulio Prisco <giulio at gmail.com>
>
> Anders, don't underestimate the Daily Mail, it's what the people out there
> read.
>

> That is my worry.

​Anders, I'm not clear about what you're saying. I assume you're worrying
that the *Daily Mail* is considered a major, reliable, primary source of
data for millions of people. That, indeed, is a cause for worry. But you
might also be saying that you're worried that people might read the *Daily
Mail's* positive coverage of Natasha et. al.'s c. elegans research and
believe it, which I would find puzzling. Or is there a nuance I'm missing?

--Max​

--

Max More, PhD
Strategic Philosopher