[ExI] beheadings etc.

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 15:02:53 UTC 2015

Some of those pesky Americans are descendants of my grandmother's brother
who went there. Some originate from several families from a nearby village.
Some are close, some are not that close to my genetic profile.

Somalis however, who are now coming not that far away from here are many
times more distant from me than an average European is.

And I am not sure it is that good idea having them. Even if we have
destroyed there natural environment, I don't want any wild chimp roaming
 around. A chimp is many times more away from me than an average African
is, I know.

We have split with chimps about 6 million years ago and 60 thousands years
ago we have split with Africans. Africans are 100 times closer to me than
chimps, I admit.

But it's not close enough for not having essential problems with each other.

You may call it racism or realism. It is. But I don't want a mass
immigration from Africa. I saw the Rhodesia - Zimbabwe transformation, it
was enough. I am watching South Africa now. And Detroit or Ferguson. I
don't want Europe to go down in the name of "anti-racism".

https://protokol2020.wordpress.com/