[ExI] Pythons and rabbits

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 16:42:36 UTC 2015

I hate poisonous snakes. No matter where they are coming from.

I dislike almost all the biology. I like some humans and some flowers and
some other plants. Have some empathy for domestic cats or an occasional dog
or horse.

But I see no intrinsic value in our ecosystems. It's just a big
slaughterhouse if you look it closely enough.