[ExI] Pythons and rabbits

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 20:46:34 UTC 2015

Keith - I agree. I have a taste for pork.

Kelly - yes, of course. We must not get rid of this prototype before having
something else.

The pork can be even better with no swines (or other animals) to kill them
first. I can already smell a non-biological roasted pork - must be really
good!

https://protokol2020.wordpress.com/