[ExI] didn't know he was at the party... was: RE: Wrath of the Old Ones

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat May 2 16:00:38 UTC 2015

It is too numerous to even list it all.  Far too many people in our world
today are at the party but do not recognize it as a party.  I consider us
the lucky ones, for we are right in the middle of the party, and we know
where we are.

Access all the worlds' music and fiction and a lot more.  But who's not at
the party?

While discussing IQ with my undergrads I pointed out that IQ geniuses are
in every population.  Does that mean that somewhere in deepest Africa is a
pygmy with a bone through his nose who has an IQ of 190 and is potentially
the greatest mathematician since Fermat?  Yes it does.  Maybe there isn't,
but there could be.

So many geniuses throughout history had no opportunity to show their stuff,
and so many today as well, though arguably fewer never get to be heard.

I wish all the people of the future have the same privileges and advantages
that I do or at least the opportunity to have them.  Let's ALL party!

Bill W