[ExI] The Anti-Flynn

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Wed May 6 16:14:05 UTC 2015

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 2:46 AM, rex <rex at nosyntax.net> wrote:

> rex <rex at nosyntax.net> [2015-05-02 10:35]:
>
>> Rafal Smigrodzki <rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com> [2015-05-01 20:52]:
>>
>>>  ### The cause of the demographic transition is still not entirely known.
>>

>>> No one here finds a proof that population IQ may increase in spite
> of the dull outbreeding the sharp worthy of comment? This result
> seems patently impossible, but it's not.

Just a note to anyone who might be studying this stuff... We are currently
in a new era of very high LEGAL immigration. The Illegal immigrants get all
the press, but legal immigration rates have gone up a lot recently. I heard
the other day that the numbers have gone up since 2010 even, and that we
are now somewhat at par with the late 1800s immigration rates.

https://www.census.gov/newsroom/pdf/cspan_fb_slides.pdf

This has a huge impact, both positive and negative, depending on what
you're talking about.

-Kelly