[ExI] words

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed May 20 22:56:56 UTC 2015

Spike - I am going to run this by you because I don't want to get into
trouble.  Is this flaming?  I am a bit more than upset by such a primitive
example of lack of social intelligence by Rafa.
---------------------------
A term was used in a derogatory sense by one of our members in a recent
post, 'leftoids',

I think that this is just the worst sort of overgeneralization -
stereotyping.  I think that this is not worthy of the intelligence of the
members of this group as I have observed.

I am a 'leftoid' but not far left.  For instance, I think that those East
Coast professors who think that banning hate speech is a good idea are
horribly wrong and have no understanding of our First Amendment.

Let's not put all of our 'leftoids' in one basket.  OK?

bill w