[ExI] World's first blockchain verified ebook autograph?

PJ Manney pjmanney at gmail.com
Sun May 24 16:48:11 UTC 2015

<https://www.facebook.com/groups/internetofmoney/832573053465172/?comment_id=832576040131540&notif_t=like#>

I believe my friend Russell Rukin and I have achieved a first: the first
blockchain verified digital autograph on an e-reader. I created a .txt note
on my Kindle, which I sent to Russell for him to put on his Kindle and then
deposited the same .txt file into the blockchain using proofofexistence.com.
<http://proofofexistence.com/> This means there is now a truly independent,
verifiable claim to my autograph to him, even though it's in a digital
medium. We cannot find proof anyone else has done this. Go Blockchain! I'm
curious as to your thoughts.

You can find a photo on my or his pages on Twitter, FB, G+, etc.

Thanks!

PJ
--
*PJ Manney*