[ExI] The Beautiful Art that Helped Inspire Space Travel

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon May 25 16:46:38 UTC 2015

Subject: [ExI] The Beautiful Art that Helped Inspire Space Travel

>…When I was in elementary school, I had a magical moment when I came upon the classic slideshow films made by Disney and Werner Von Braun, about the future of space travel.

http://gizmodo.com/the-beautiful-art-that-helped-inspire-space-travel-1704693253

John  :  )

I remember seeing these everywhere when I was a child.  I was lucky to grow up in Spaceport USA, where a lot of the space workers lived.  In the 60s we were really turned on by these kinds of pictures.  A local McDonalds down on US1 was decorated with these Bonestell images.