[ExI] What would an IQ of 500 or 1000 look like?

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Mon May 25 21:42:32 UTC 2015

What are the IQ of intelligent animals?  This would give you some point of
reference.

The most intelligent animals, such as some chimpanzees, bonobos, parrots,
and dolphins, are in this range. Bonobo or chimpanzee I.Q. scores are
sometimes even quoted as high as 80 or 90, but those are childhood age-peer
scores that correspond to adult I.Q.'s of only just over 40.

http://www.paulcooijmans.com/intelligence/iq_ranges.html