[ExI] Existential Risks might be underestimated

Tara Maya tara at taramayastales.com
Fri May 29 01:40:34 UTC 2015

Sorry for my brusk reply earlier. I had this person confused with someone else. Working on a big project and need to stop peeking in at this list! I’ll try and give a more thoughtful reply when I can.

Tara Maya
Blog <http://taramayastales.blogspot.com/>  |  Twitter <https://twitter.com/taramayastales>  |  Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Unfinished-Song-Epic-Fantasy/310271375658211?ref=hl>  |  Amazon <http://www.amazon.com/Tara-Maya/e/B004HAI038/ref=sr_tc_2_0?qid=1349796143&sr=8-2-ent>  |  Goodreads <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/2951879.Tara_Maya>