[ExI] crisper children

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 06:15:56 UTC 2015

On Wed, Nov 11, 2015 at 10:53 PM, Tara Maya <tara at taramayastales.com> wrote:

> Can you explain the technology to me—I’m not sure I understand.
>
> Are these adjustments done at the stage of sperm/egg, at zygote, and then
> no further changes until the next generation; or are you talking about
> changes to each successive flux of cells within a growing person,
> throughout a single lifetime?

### What I described is a eugenic application, which could be used to
improve a couple's child starting with a zygote, or to produce an upgraded
clone for somebody who wants to get cloned, starting from a skin sample.
Applied to stem cells this general technology could perhaps be also used to
incrementally improve a person throughout his/her life, but this is more
speculative.