[ExI] sign along spokane river

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Nov 27 03:29:40 UTC 2015

Of all oddball things.  In California we have plenty of places where signs have Spanish along with English on billboards, and some areas where it is Spanish only.  But in Spokane Washington today I saw a sign in what looks like Russian.  We expect our Russian immigrants to know English.  Apparently sometimes they don’t.  I wouldn’t have guessed they needed a sign.

I can’t read a word of this, but I suspect is it about what kinds of fishing is restricted in the river.  I see the English words Power Bait (no idea what that is.)

I can imagine some kind of cell phone image-recognition translator.