[ExI] sign along spokane river

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Nov 29 04:47:31 UTC 2015

Subject: Re: [ExI] sign along spokane river

On Fri, Nov 27, 2015 at 3:12 PM, Adrian Tymes <atymes at gmail.com> wrote:
\

> And/or, they're complaining about immigrants that learned basically
> only the words needed for naturalization and, once they passed that
> check, forgot even that.

### Well, unfortunately English is not the official language of the US...
The melting pot should keep melting.

Rafał

As I thought about this, it occurred to me that we have around here restaurants from durn near anywhere on the globe including authentic African food, but I have never seen an authentic Russian restaurant.  So I googled and found several local choices, with one over in Campbell getting good reviews.

We know plenty of Europeans are nicknamed by their favorite foods (that's a safe one, for I can see no way a person can be insulted by being called by food (we yanks should have that too.)  But not the Russians.  I have no idea what ex-pat commies eat.  So now I need to go over to Campbell and see.