[ExI] [Bulk] Re: sign along spokane river

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Nov 29 15:38:12 UTC 2015

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf
Of BillK

>...Russia is a *big* country and what you get in the restaurant might
depend on what part of Russia the chef came from...BillK
PS. swedes are really tasty! :)  Try haggis served with boiled and mashed
swede and potatoes. That should finish you off for the night.

OK no problem, I have an idea.  BillK, if you ever make it to the states and
come to the hood, we can go to the local Swedish restaurant and I will take
Anders to the neighborhood British pub; we will switch you guys around.

The first time Anders was here we took him and bunch of us went to my
favorite sushi place.  The owners are still talking about that: all these
guys came in there and devoured sushi like a school of great white sharks.