[ExI] can seti have marcy?

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Oct 18 16:11:31 UTC 2015

I suppose you have heard of Geoff Marcy's difficulties up at Berkeley.  It
made front page headlines in the local newspaper.  If anyone here is friends
with Geoff or knows how to contact him, perhaps suggest he talk to SETI.  I
go to their astronomy and science talks nearly every week and know that he
is held in very high esteem there.  Presuming the allegations are true, SETI
would be a harmless place for him to employ his considerable talent in a low
risk low temptation environment: I seldom see young ladies anywhere near
that place.  Astronomy is a barren hunting ground for hetero male lonely
hearts.