[ExI] AI risks

Max More max at maxmore.com
Thu Sep 3 06:19:45 UTC 2015

On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 4:06 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> *From:* extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] *On
> Behalf Of *William Flynn Wallace
> *…*
>
> >…What a mind you have, Spike.  I'll bet it's a lot of fun to be in your
> brain​…
>

> Thanks BillW, you flatter me.  It is true: I am having a good time in here.

​That's because you are the ONLY person in there. You secretly know that,
but can't allow yourself to fully acknowledge it. Not because you'd feel
lonely, but because you're afraid that you would become overly proud of
your imagination and ability to create fascinating conversations with
people you've made up.

;-)

--Max

--