[ExI] Fwd: Re: AI risks

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Sep 6 20:33:40 UTC 2015

On 2015-09-05 23:25, BillK wrote:
>>... In the Dilbert cartoon the boss was instructing the robot to kill a
> competitive CEO.   i.e. How do control humans from deliberately misusing
AI?

How do we control them not to deliberately misuse cars, software or
corporations?

>...It seems that we have some decent ideas for this, but that we need to
improve them for technology that is (1) hard to detect the use of, (2) gives
a significant advantage to the users over the non-users...
--Anders Sandberg

Ja.  Advancing technology gives users increasing power.  Power corrupts.
Somehow we need to find ways to compensate, to limit the damage corrupted
power can do.