[ExI] transplant tragedy!

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 14:52:41 UTC 2015

On 10 September 2015 at 14:40, spike  wrote:
> Oy vey!  The medics are going to do something really cool, but we are
> sitting on our asses and letting the commies do it first:
>
> http://www.foxnews.com/health/2015/09/10/worlds-first-head-transplant-patient-schedules-procedure-for-2017/?intcmp=hphz02
>
>  Well, technically the doctor is Italian.  But the first cranionaut is
> Russian.

Faux news omits to mention that it will probably happen in China.

<http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/beijing-says-its-ahead-in-race-for-a-head-transplant/story-fnb64oi6-1227518369011>

(Are the Chinese still commies? or some weird mixture?)  :)

Anyway, I'm putting my name down. I must be able to get a better head
than my present one.
Oh, wait.....

Okay then, how about getting an additional head, like Zaphod Beeblebrox?
Would that help? Or just cause arguments?

BillK